Monday 5 November 2012

E-book

The day has come, my friends. I have officially published my father's stories. Hopefully this will be the first step in my journey to the core of these tales. I was fortunate enough to be able to publish this for free, meaning I was able to set the price quite low. I think £2.00 is reasonable enough, as I don't expect to make a huge profit from this, and I am much more concerned with people reading and sharing these stories than with people buying them.

Here is the link to the book in question. I'm hoping enough people with read these that I can share my further research safe in the knowledge that there are at least some who take some enjoyment from it, if nothing else.

I will most likely be posting again once I've found my first lead. Until then, I hope you find some entertainment in the tales my father left to me.

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to those who don't have kindle. You can download the software from amazon for PC. Don't worry, the software is free.

    ReplyDelete